Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
I know I posted on this a month ago, but I did not want to revive a month old thread, that noone has repled too:D . I just set up my new forum on a new webhost, so the old url I posted on this forum no longer appliesoO .

Please come join me at my new url :

*removed*

Btw It is a gaming and emulation forum, and make sure to read the rules before you post, Thanks a bunch;)

Btw generalplot, if you're reading this thread, your forum is not up, I try and go to generalemu.addyour.net/forums/ and it is saying that your page was not found on thier serversoO can you please let me know what happened thanks:thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry didn't realize that

I'm sorry, I did'nt realize it was against the rules :cry: And I read the rules, must of missed that part, sorry. I just don't know of any other way to let people know, so they may be able to join. I realise this is a great emulation forum, but I also wanted to start my own gaming/emulation forum, because of being such a hardcore gamer, sorry my fault for advertising it;)

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Removed, it is considered spam. Feel free to put it in your sig or something however.

-Closed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.