Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im playing Brigandine (ntsc/usa) game in vgs and it runs perfectly... but im an epsxe fan and i like 3d nhancements... when I play it in epsxe.. the game freezes in the combat mode... can someone pls help me how to run this game.. pls.. i really want to play this game... :)

ePSXe Rulez!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
If it freezes,I doubt it's a GPU plugin problem,rather an SPU or CDrom plugin issue,or maybe the game isn't compatible yet.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well,not really,it can be a lot of things,what Betamax said could be the problem as it could be a lot of other things too.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
But I personnaly think that the 2 most possible problems for this one are either the F4 trick or an incompatibility(which would be the worst thing for Erik,he wouldn't be able to play:( ).

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Originally posted by Raziel
But I personnaly think that the 2 most possible problems for this one are either the F4 trick or an incompatibility(which would be the worst thing for Erik,he wouldn't be able to play:( ).
LOL, I don't think Erik is too worried about it anymore. He hasn't even posted here since May.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
WOW!!!!!
Didn't even noticed that gunblade99 revived a VERY old topic:eek: :eek: (trying to do some crazy postin ghuh?:D )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts