Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
P_LEASE HELP!!! I just beat Dino Crissis today, and i need a MEMORY card to acsess the bonus levels! "But Memory card plugins" are soo-hard to find!! oO Could somone please tell me where i can get One for Any PSX emulator? PLEASE HELP ME!!! :( :cool:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
you don't need one,epsxe has it own memory cards.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Haha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"What-thay-Goun'-do!!??..."

Umm... I can't use EPSXE on my comp for some reason. :( I use AdriPSX. (<--My favorite) And the SaveState thing just won't do! I NEED TO LITERALLY SAVE DATA FROM THE GAME TO MY COMPUTER!! I just know this is out there somwhere. Could somone just show me where i can get these plugins? :cool:

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
There are no memory card plugins,also have you forgotten that the real savepoints in the game can be used then accessed later from epsxe's memory cards,they work great so your on something or your comp is.

·
Coffee Demon
2,907 Posts
Hmm...easy FLaRe...
We don't think he is aware that he needs to press F3 on his keyboard to activate memcard emulation in AdriPSX

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Gotta giit dat' money maiin..."

Umm... I dont think you guys get it. If that actually worked, I wouldn't be posting a thread about it not working, and getting another plugin. All i wanted to know is if they existed or not. That's all! And judging by all the [email protected]$$ reply's i got, there would be no use in asking any more questions. So let's just leave it at that. :mad: :cool:

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Well you certainly don't have to be so rude about the responses you got, at least there's people trying to help you. So please keep the flaming to a minimum :).

To answer your first post: No, a memory card plugin doesn't exist. Have you tried Dark Watcher's tip?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"The Child of the night..."

I'm sorry. I was just upset about some of the reply's i got. Althogh i apreciate most of the replys i got from here. Thanks! :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
Please don't start picking on him, he already apologized. No need to turn this thread into a flame war ok?

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
ok ok calm down everyone!! crap!

ATIRAGEPRO: im afraid you're out of luck dude. adripsx doesnt have "proper" memory card emulation. it has its own form of save states. you're going to have to use ePSXE, PCSX, or PSXeven and beat the game again. if you dont feel like doing that do what KanedA said and then just convert the file that you download.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts