Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mega Man 9, ok I can't back it up, so if my Wii dies, or they discontinue the Wii, I'm screwed. :mad: At least it was only $10. It seems fun, but very hard. Usually I make it to the boss, then get skewered, but I didn't get very far before it was game over.

Zelda: A Link to the Past. Damn the GBA version isn't very good. I was happy to restart my attempt at finishing the game for the hundredth time. I think it backed up the game to my SD stick but it said some data wasn't saved?

I'm hoping it was just the emulator that wasn't saved? I heard you'll eventually be able to play downloaded games on the SD cards, one can dream.

Ooh! Secret of Mana is downloadable, I can't wait until payday.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Mega Man 9, ok I can't back it up, so if my Wii dies, or they discontinue the Wii, I'm screwed. :mad: At least it was only $10. It seems fun, but very hard. Usually I make it to the boss, then get skewered, but I didn't get very far before it was game over.
Is your Wii linked to your My Nintendo account?(if you have one) If so, if your Wii is damaged and you get another one, you can re-download it for free.

Zelda: A Link to the Past. Damn the GBA version isn't very good. I was happy to restart my attempt at finishing the game for the hundredth time. I think it backed up the game to my SD stick but it said some data wasn't saved?

I'm hoping it was just the emulator that wasn't saved? I heard you'll eventually be able to play downloaded games on the SD cards, one can dream.
I doubt it. That would open the door for pirates.

Congrats on your purchases Paratech.

·
Registered
10,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought they would serialize the game to the system so it could not be pirated, if they kept the copy of the key registration on their site as well as on your download, nobody could pirate it because it would have to be online verification before you could play it, but then you would have to be online to play the game...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts