Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah apparently people just jump to conclusions when you say you download a game and ASSUME that you stole it, when in fact I paid for it. So now I need some help to make it work. Can I get help with that, or am I going to get told I didn't read the warez rules, which I most certainly did.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
quakenaked said:
Hello, I confess, I am a newbie. I believe I have successfully installed epsxe and configured it, going by posts I've found here in the forum - thank you guys!

So I downloaded a game in .rar form, and then upacked and merged them, so now I have some files that have the following extensions, .cue, .bin, .ccd, .img, .sub in a folder. Also, there's [PAL-E] in the title of the game. I don't know what that means, but it's not part of the original title of the game, so I suspect it's a version type?

Anyway, I don't know how to start this game in the emulator, can you guys help me out please?
Give me a ****ing break. :rolleyes:

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts
quakenaked, until you start following the rules, you are going to keep getting pointed to them, so do not make any more threads about this topic.

if you do have a legit copy of the game, use the link that masta.g.86 posted, the process is as easy as ripping tracks off a music cd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.