·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Of course we have DS!!!
Well for homebrew, i use my R4.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
I have heard i can put homebrew and video clips on my ds through an sd card somehow ? Can someone give me a step by step guide on what I need to buy, and what I need to do.
Look for "flash carts" on Google. That should be a wealth of information for you.

I'm not sure anyone on this forum has a real DS. We're all using fake ones.
Tsk... how are you playing No$GBA without the DS firmwares? :p

And I personally own 3 DS systems. No DSi yet... or probably ever.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Well for me were the castlevania series, zelda and mario.
Now its only collecting dust, until the next zelda. ;)

·
Registered
289 Posts
dstt is the most inexpensive option. Order from dx. They are the real ones. Don't buy r4. They are all fakes now. Especially the r4 III, the r4sdhc, and the r4i. They are all fakes. Buy dstt, acekard, or something reputable.

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
Wow, your **** must be HUGE.
What does my **** size has anything to do with how many systems I own? :p Besides, I only hold one DS at this time. The other two go to my brothers, respectively. The only reason I have 3 in my hand is so I can try out some single-cart multiplayer games with my brothers whenever we're on a trip. Sometimes multi-cart but not too often.

At least he thinks it is :p
Nah, never thought so. :p I own something for the experience (and knowledge out of it if there's any), not to brag about it and gain respect or something. Though from time to time, I want to tease you a bit to see what you'll pull out. ;p

I don't know too many men who would let a DS compensate for anything.

Having a DS just makes your womanhood more visible.
A DS (real one), specifically the DS Lite (best DS in the family IMO), is useful for quite a number of things. You can play movies and music and stuffs with homebrews... and host multiplayer sessions with your friends and families.

I doubt that many people really try it... but... multiplayer games on the DS are very fun to play to say the least. You really gotta try it out to see. :p

I can't think of any DS game I really want to play.
Problem is that in the US, the demographic of the DS is aimed at the "general public" too much. So much that I can probably count more Barbie games at any GameStop location than Square-Enix games. Maybe same thing applies to EU. They just can't get over the fact that DS is fun for many other things than Barbie... but eh... well, can't argue that I rarely see the games that I own out in the stores. It's all business, eh? And a little girl tagging along her mom is more likely to get the game... :p Well, 'least it's cheaper than buying er a $100 doll.

Anyway, back on topic, I'd just like to say that you should not get the R4 because support for it has been discontinued ever since... forever. The latest firmware was from... last year or the year before. And it doesn't play a number of games without some mods. Worse yet, the original R4 is hard to come across. Most of the ones on the market now are either clones or fakes, and they have limited functionalities compared to the original, so beware if you're going to purchase any.

DSTT is definitely a good contender since there is still support going on, and it's gotten a good user base as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.