Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Another thing I've observed with the new version - it seems like the way images are handled is slower now. When posting a reply, images are reloaded or something (they aren't instantaneous like they were).

K

·
0 Posts
What about you? :p ... heh j/k

Bobbi said earlier that he needed to install all the hacks over, but I believe he went to bed before he finished. I have no clue if the stars will be back or not.

·
King of the Maggots
4,131 Posts
Originally posted by Wormie
What about you? :p ... heh j/k

Bobbi said earlier that he needed to install all the hacks over, but I believe he went to bed before he finished. I have no clue if the stars will be back or not.
I hope they'll come back...., (soon of course...)

K

·
0 Posts
The only thing I want fixed is the signature area ... Bobbi needs to edit the templet so the signatures don't show up in the middle of your post if you make a small post/reply .. just looks ugly.

B

·
0 Posts
Tada

Fixed the signature thing (at least I think I did, it's a pretty ugly thing I did, but hey ;))

The stars are still in the database, however they aren't displayed right now, as the command vB uses to read from the database has changed with this version. They should be back within this week.

Enjoy the forum,

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
well at least we now know who's looking at a particular section of the forums. :) Any more new features? :p

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi
well at least we now know who's looking at a particular section of the forums. :) Any more new features? :p
Admins are even easier to spot? :p Member search is more user-friendly, too (alphabetical...uh...I think it wasn't there before). Some color changes, some good, some not quite as good. A couple of updated statistical fields and whatnot. Don't know any of the particulars, though. For specific changes, go to http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=31953

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I've also noticed that Profile changes don't apply to your old posts anymore: Look at Ryos' first post in this thread: No sig. Succeeding posts: With Zig. :p :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Keiichi: Actually, that was still the case before the update, one reason why I delayed using a signature until now.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
oh, ok, i get what you mean now. :)

No Zig posts: stays that way

Posts with 1st Zig onwards: only ones that gets changed when Zig is changed.

Right?

oh, i also noticed that "Emulation freak" has been changed into "Emulation student". :p What are the new status?

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Keiichi: They haven't changed. He just requested I change his title to that (for some strange reason).

S

·
0 Posts
hey keichii, your custom title gives me some weird ascii characters....what language am I missing in my browser? :)

1 - 20 of 50 Posts