Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a nice game even beats SF3 in animation. If anyone has this game and wants to fight me on XBLA my gamertag is of course Yeloazndevil.

I could of gotten this game much earlier if I had pre-ordered it since gamestop broke street date, none of them had it near me until sunday but they all closed early -_- so I picked it up today.

barely started playing it but it reminds me of kof98, althrough I wish it had more female characters

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
KOF98 Ultimate is a downloadable for the 360, IIRC. I have the PS2 version and like it.

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
They both got reviewed by their respective system's "official" magazine. Both scored low... I know, I know... "Don't listen to reviewers! Try games out yourself!"

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
They both got reviewed by their respective system's "official" magazine. Both scored low... I know, I know... "Don't listen to reviewers! Try games out yourself!"
No Mai! KOF WITHOUT Mai and @ $60? = Low Sales!

:evil:

I don't even think Yuri is in it! :cry: :angry:

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
well the game game has 3 empty slots in the character usage, and SNK comfirmed we're getting DLC. so we will get 3 more characters and possibly new modes or stages
Yeah and the game WITHOUT DLC is $60, how much will those 3 characters cost?

Let's just say Street Fighter 4 is probably far superior, and should outsell KOF XII

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Well it's easily worth $30, but that's not an option for most people, most gamers get to buy it for $60.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
You'll notice Street Fighter 4 has Rose, Cammy, Sakura, and Chun Li in it!

·
Read Only
9,687 Posts
probably scored low cuz of no story mode and least amount of characters ever in a kof game. probably lack of moves too
Now that's really bad. I remember most KoF games had some plot in there, also the chars had a lot of moves maybe more than SF chars.

I think that the reason for them not to include a lot of moves was lack of time or resources because everything was painted.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.