Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are ever considering throwing away your broken or almost broken consoles, or ones you don't want... then please consider donating them to my team... We are looking for various consoles to make projects out of them... Whoever donates will be credited on the project... :)

thanks...

PM me or respond back to this :)

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
I MAY (though I have no idea where tf they are) have some old consoles that I don't need (some broken, some not..) laying around that I should get rid of. Would shipping be paid for?

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yes, shipping would be paid for :p... Paypal preferred btw, I didnt meantion this, but if they have games and you dont want those either ill take them because I can find use for them... but Im mostly looking for consoles. BigIg what consoles do you MIGHT have to donate?

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
I had an old lightly broken Playstation (it was just the part that spins the disc that was broken), but I tossed it out a few months back when I moved, as I had no use for the broken one when I had another that worked.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We do >.<

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.