Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to use ePSXe with some plugins but it don't run well.....very slow and very bad sound....I was using VGS and it's very good emulator but the graphics are very bad...I'm using a nVIDIA TNT2 M64 32mb and a AMD K6-2 550mhz 3D-NOW! and 64mb RAM..... I wanna know what plugins I must use for a best graphics and sound.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Orfeu
The only thing i need is a bit of graphics...because the sound isn't very important but the graphics must be better than Im having now..... can some one help me with this?:( :( :(
Use pete's plugins.
All work perfect for me i.e. direct sound,direct 3d gpu and cdr aspi plugin.
*edit* so many quick replies.Anyway dont worry.Mine specs are worse than yours and still epsxe works wonderfully well.

G

·
Speed up system with -- >

Geforce 2 (MX, Pro, or GTS) - this will help a lot!
Geforce 3 - If your short on money, don't buy it, it's not going to speed up the system too much more than a 2 will

Ram - Go to 128, or 256, it's dirt cheap right now

OS - If you are using Windows ME, go 98se, if you want to use XP, then you'll need a new motherboard and processor

Sound card - get something like a SBLive! X-Gamer, it will take some work away from your main processor (assuming you have on board sound)

Update drivers!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.