Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to place a lock on my burned cd of my own private collected software so no one can make a copy out of it. Can u please tell me if there is such a software which helps you out with that. one more thing that will it be able to withstand other software i mean will the lock be bypasess using clone cd or some other software. thanks for all the help

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Ok your best bet would probably be a program called cd protector. It works by encrypting the data track and mixing it up with fake audio ones. Unfortunately their homepage is down at the moment and any other links I've found cannot be mentioned here. The best I can do is tell you to use google and search for it.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just one more thing if i use cd protector to place a lock on my cd is there a software which can remove that lock. hypothetical example if ai have a game by the name of thief 2 and i want to burn it onto another cd so that no one else can make a copy of it after i use cd protector on the cd .so is there a software whichy can bypass cd protectors lock. thanks in advance for all the help

·
Registered
313 Posts
Well, i also had this prob, but the solution i found just servs to teach you what you should do.
You take the cd
You take a sharp looking thing and scratch the cd (carefully!!!) :p
You may loose some data, but its almost guarantie that no one will copy it (entirely at least)....
:p NOT a good solution :p

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Not that I'm aware of. As its not a system that is used on commerical disks I don't think that anyone has been bothered to try and bypass it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts