Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didnt put this in my SSActionFigure post cause no one was replying. I NEED a Good light, high quailty picture of Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 with LOTS of COLOUR. I cant find any. I've got a good body made, I just need to chop off part of the head and fix it, but I cant get the colours right and I need to know so I can buy that coloured ductape or that coloured paint. NOW GET OFF YOUR A$$ AND GET IT OR I'LL Cactus Stab YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shout:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
it'd be easier if you were asking for Mei Ling or Naomi
:D

(for those who dont know, the PC version has the VR stuff included)

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts

really? why could be that?

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Shadow Lady:
mmm, which part do you not understand?

The VR Mission features include one where you have a camera item and you just go take pictures of the nice models of Mei Ling and Naomi.

The PC version looks so nice :love:
The PSX version is pixelated, but I don't know if it is emulated yet...

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
oops, sorry for that... dont Cactus Stab me
i get carried away everytime i think of that mei ling stage... oops i hope my girl dont see this :p

ok i'm posting one. it looks ok to me, but if it's still too dark just ask again. it's a 24-bit bmp zipped.

also i think there are some mirrors in the washrooms, you know that level where you finally meet meryl. if someone can cheat to that area maybe it's easier to make a shot there.

2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TTHHHHAAAAANNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS. Okay, it's black on gray. I've got it like that, but there different shades. Tommorow I'm going to go to art class, paint part of him, and use the digital camera. THANKS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts