Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After getting SuseLinux 10.0 this weekend. My first thing to do was get my hands on my favorite PS1 emu, EPSXE. This is my first time ever with Linux. For the last 4 days I have been trying to get the emu to work. I've DLed all the plugins, video, sound, and CDRMooby. I just figured out now that *mooby* won't let me configure my video or sound, so I removed it. I saw somewhere on this forum that EPSXE has built-in support.

I created an ISO from Legend of Dragoon Disc 1, and tried to run it. I was able to read and run my BIOS, but when selecting Run ISO under the file menu. All I get is a black screen and the FPS stays at 0000.

Can anyone help me with this issue. I will have my AIM on, so you can IM me to help me out if it comes to that. SN is ABAMota

·
Registered
654 Posts
This is not a double post, as I have significant new info to add.

I tried Legend of Dragoon (NTSC/US) as an image in ePSXe 1.6.0 under Knoppix Linux. It ran with no problem. I've attached pics of my config. I made the images with Alcohol 120% under Windows XP, then copied the files into a Linux partition. The file to run is the .IMG file, not the .CCD or .SUB.

Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.