Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this thread is a bit different from the previous one, Well I just bought this card and I was just wondering that I am not getting the right puch in the grpahics that I wanted, what I mean by that....!.......

I want you guys to suggest me some good drivers and some suggestion on good settings.........!

My card is of Asus.....v7100 pure......!

Ali

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Annd one more thing when I install the VIA four in one drivers the games start to crash........I mean all I get is a green lined screen.........seems as there is some conflict.........!

Ali

·
Registered
158 Posts
have u tried to install via AGP standalone driver from viaarena.com it'll fix your agp setting if u have any problem on AGP card (try to install it on turbo mode first if its not worked correctly try using normal mode) and there's one morething disable sideband addresing and agp fast write if u have enabled it since enabled it may cause probz (unless u can set manually agp driving value in your mobo bios setting)

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the trick sort of worked........I disable side band accessing and AGP fast writes using NVmax.......they can also be disabled though the BIOS of my motherboard........but still there is one problem.........while I was playing NHL 2k2.......the game hanged while I was playing it..........at that time side band accessing was enabled.......I guess that might have done something.......I remember when I had TNT2 m64.......both options were enabled and I never got trouble.......I think things are different with G-Force Cards.........!

Ali

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.