Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO GUYS, I HAVE A COMPUTER WITH NEXT SPECS:

CPU: INTEL E8400 3.0 GHZ (WITHOUT OC)
MOTHERBOARD: INTEL DG45ID
RAM: 4 GB DDR2 800 MHZ
ONBOARD VIDEO: INTEL GMA X4500HD POOR VIDEO I KNOW....:(

I THINK MY HARDWARE IS ENOUGH TO RUN GOOD PCSX2, BUT I WOULD KNOW IF THIS ONBOARD GPU HAS ENOUGH PERFORMANCE TO RUN FINE SOME GAMES, FOR EXAMPLE; TENKAICHI 2 OR TENKAICHI 3? :???: OR ITS VERY POOR????:drool:

PLEASE I NEED KNOW YOU OPINION, IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME.....:thumb:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
considering i got the same system except i got a geforce 9800 gt and quite a few games work full speed just barely though and some others abit slow, i will seriously doubt an intel card will match up to the speeds im getting, especially the lack of open gl in intel drivers which the emu uses... so my educated guess its a no, anyways i picked up my vid card $90 (australian dollars and thats before the market crash) so i dont see why you cant purchase one

·
Registered
1 Posts
My laptop has a slightly slower C2D, 3GB of ram and an onboard intel gpu and I get a fairly stable 60fps in the games I've tried.

I think you should be ok but make sure you have the latest drivers (get them from the Intel site), made a massive difference for me.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS, lagunareturns & carnun, for yours contribution, but lagunareturns, i would like know what`s your INTEL GPU SERIES??? GMA X3500, GMA X4500 or GMA X4500HD?? (THIS ITS MINE), please tellme........

·
Registered
176 Posts
"the lack of open gl in intel drivers which the emu uses"

What are you talking about? If it's about GSDX, GSDX as the name states, uses DX, not opengl. And there's not much of a reason to use ZeroGS GL, unless you have a very weird game that works only with it.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
oh okay but i run games like god of war 2, nightmare before christmas, tales of abyss (which i finished), final fantasy 12 (which i finished as well), kingdom hearts 1 and 2 (finished both and ffx plus kingdom hearts 1 and run fast with the emu not the other games) and rogue galaxy....

i got a geforce 98000gt with an e8400 cpu and 4 gig of ram and for these games i had to overclock my cpu to 3.6ghz before i could get >60fps

·
From Love and Limerence
6,574 Posts
From what my experience has shown me, the Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi games like GPU power, so your IGP will likely struggle with them. For reference, I had to use an internal resolution of 1400x1050 or lower to maintain full speed in the third one (haven't tried the second).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.