Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its related to windows XP, I had this problem about two times before and the only remedy that I found was to format the damn disc and install the whole thing again. Okay this is what happens, the windows loads properly upto the desktop but then when U try to run the hardware configuration panel of any type, like system in control panel, dialup networking, or anyother hardware config panel the computer hangs.

But after 2 mins the the computer starts to run them. I noticed one thing that Norton checks floppy on startup, it doesnot check now, but after two mins, due to this problem.

Any suggestions from U guys.....!

Ali

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I am using windows me with xp on DB, but I like windows XP too much, the games run faster, and desktop rules. I like it because of many other reasons.

Please help me....!.anyone

Ali

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just forget linux man......help me with XP....!

Ali

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well atlast I solved the problem by myself......I went to start>run and typed msconfig and pressed enter. Checked the boot shedule and services. I disabled only one thing. Background Inteligent T.... I don't know what T stands for. But it worked for me and now I am happy......!

Ali

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.