1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
helo all
my name is nuni, and I'm knew.
i need help in runing the Ps2 Emulator.

please call me and free my sole....caz im neer kicking then tham thing. :cuss2: :hdbash:

10x
nuni.
msn [email protected]

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
And post in the correct forum. :rolleyes:

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
:lol: We're not a tech support, e-mail-me-with-the-anwers board.

But wait, how much are you willing to pay for this information? :joke:

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
sigh... another one... I guess you should wait next year and then probably the PS2 emulator would be fully funtioning...

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Quatro said:
sigh... another one... I guess you should wait next year and then probably the PS2 emulator would be fully funtioning...
Can you please delete or edit that post, if this post gets hits on google the place will be flooded by even more n00bs on the first day of January next year :p

·
Registered
822 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
Can you please delete or edit that post, if this post gets hits on google the place will be flooded by even more n00bs on the first day of January next year :p
That is so true, I tried googling some stuff just for kicks, like "BIOS" related to emu and some stuff points back here. But hey, we can always dump them the good ole "read the rules" deal and lock the thread.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Cid Highwind said:
:lol: it realy works :) poor NGEmu on begining of nex year :D :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts