Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone plz help me...

Everytime I run ePSXe, the graphics are all whacked out. I use a Matrox M3d. It's a Power VR card. Does anyone know of a driver that i can use to make this work, i would REALLY appreciate it. if you want e-mail me or just answer this post.

THX,

Bong

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have latest drivers( and there not going to come out with anymore for my card) but my card doesnt support blackscreen.
For some strange and unusual reason, it's just being weird. I've tried all the plugins, set on only God know's what. Pete's plugin is the best but...

It tends to come up aas a black screen...

I still need HELP!!!

THX anywayz guys

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
The matrox M3d is rather old now. It came out about the time of the voodoo 1. I cannot remember correctly how much video memory it has but I assume that it is about 4mb. With such a low amount of video ram available it would be very hard for the graphics to display correctly in hardware. You might be better with the software one as balem suggested.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the suggestion of getting a new video card, that's what i'll probably do. If anyone have any suggestions on which one i should get for about $120 U.S. I would greatly appreciate it. Or even if someone is willing to sell.

THX

S

·
0 Posts
Bong323, I think the GEForce MX card is around that price. That would be an excellent card to purchase. Or, you can go w/the card that fanjun99 mentioned. That sounds like a very nice card also. Check on the web to see what you can find.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx guys,

My freind actually recommended the Geforce MX. I heard it was a good card. That's probably what I'll get. THe hard part is finding one for my PCI slot in my computer that works.

Thx ppl.

Kuja proved this theory correct, all things live to die...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Originally posted by bong323
Thx guys,

My freind actually recommended the Geforce MX. I heard it was a good card. That's probably what I'll get. THe hard part is finding one for my PCI slot in my computer that works.

Thx ppl.

hey, we have the same problem!
my computer don;t have AGP port, so i can't use AGP video cards, i'm asking about Geforce MX, is any better than TNT2?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It depends on which kind of TNT2 (ultra, riva, ect.). Geforce MX is great if you have an old shitty card like mine, but it would be better if you just went for the geforce 2 if you have the money.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I guess my computer is shitty, however, I don't think they have much differnce.
TNT2 ultra better or riva better? (32MB PCI)

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Looks like you know lots of things Fanjun,interesting....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts