Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ppl im sorry if i czuse any trouble but since u guys know so much abou emulators and i dun i guess u can help me. when i play with petes open gl2.8, it says missing rener texture extension! then when i click ok it says no pixel format avaible. and i have some problems also concerning witht he graphics i have a sucky comp from gateway and probably has a sucky graphics card.... when i use P.E.Op.S soft driver 1.17 it goes way to fats yes i read the quide and everything and it didnt help me so im wondering if u guys can tell me how to work tis thing. thank you and i appreciate it:)

· PCSX2 Coder
11,343 Posts
it sounds like your graphics card doesn't support OpenGL 2 extensions, what graphics card do you have?

looks like you may have to stick with the older plugins tho, sorry :)

· Registered
6 Posts
xwolverine. your problem is your configuration. open epsxe go to config>video.
then you will see the plugin your using click configure. look for a box which says "no render to texture". you need to untick this box. this should sort your problem. reply and tell me how it went.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.