Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to play games from my hardrive.

I either need step by step instructions on how to configure it, and what kind of file the I will need the game in to play the game. I copied my copy of brave fencer musashi from the disc to my harddrive, but I don't know if I have the right file.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Final Fantasy VII (freezes/memory cards) and running other games

I followed that YouTube video step by step and it really was helpful. I was able to play my FF7 game as a .bin at 59fps. The only problem now is that I can't save my progress. If I try to defrost my game it shows a frozen image of where I froze it along with frozen music, I have to reset.

I tried just playing through to the first save point but as soon as the screen appeared with the blue box and "Slot 1" and "Slot 2" it froze in the exact way described above.

Also, another game that I tried playing (Harvest Moon: Back to Nature NTSC as .bin) doesn't seem to do anything. The black screen appears but no game plays.

If anybody could help me get past these problems I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im having a problem with tactics ogre, ive been doing ALOT of research and apprently the freeze states are broken in 1.6. Even with that, my controller just stops working (im using keyboard) after a while (i havent gotten past the first scene without it happening when the first battle begins). I have fps enabled and i see a 1 at the end of the data when the freeze happens... anyone know a fix for this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.