Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get passed the part in phantom hourglass, where you have to shout in to the mic at the fortune teller. I don't have a mic so I'm trying the Audacity sound recorder trick. I've set it up to wave out mix (my set up doesen't call it stereo mix). This makes all out put sound act like input sound. Which (in theory) should simulate a mic in no$gba. I've tried everything from music to recordings of people screaming and none of it is working. Can anyone offer any tips about what I should be doing. Thanks.

· Registered
9 Posts
Same problem except I'm playing Apollo Justice and I have to blow for finger prints.. I told them Audacity doesnt work and some noob gave me the download anyway..Audacity only works for people who have a sound card that supports mixed sounds. So Audacity is useless. I'm really pissed.. I don't feel like paying for a micphone just to get pass this one part.. I doubt a mic will work on my computer anyway..

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
Did you guys try asking someone if they can lend you a microphone?

There's bound to be someone who has one.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Creative has what you hear.
EVERYOTHER sound driver uses Stereo mix.

· Registered
52 Posts
The microphone from Rock Band (360) works ok. It is what I used for the extra case in Phoenix Wright. So if you have a friend with Rock Band, see if you can borrow it for a bit.

You can also try plugging headphones into the microphone jack. I don't know if that works with No$GBA, but I have used that method with sound recorder before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.