Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sorry to ask for your help, but if nobody helps me I will go crazy. :hdbash:
I'm too stupid to use that adripsx emulator.
I've already downloaded that File: SPCH1000.BIN and it has been already sent to the file- Bios.
my problems is this. first I start the programm than i have configurated the controller. after that i push this Button : BOOT CD. I think this is the right way, but the emu is just showing a black window and nothing happens.
I'm not able to close this window.
Maybe I must configurate something but what ? :cry:
The CD is inside, but that is not a original CD. Is that the reason for my problem?
That sounds maybe silly and it is silly. It would be nice if you gave me a quick respnonse.

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
you shouldnt have said it wsa downloaded, but anyway do u notice your cd drive to do any work after u clic on bootcd?

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
wishfaster said:
I am currently in the proccess of download ISO files of Vagrant Story and Chrono Cross, and would like to know if Adrille will play ISO files.:eek:O
Yes, but it will detect that the ISO was illegally obtained and notify the FBI upon first execution. Shortly thereafter, you will be investigated for software piracy.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
ALL downloaded ISO's are illegal ;) And I think that the emulation site you mention is a website that they don't want to have anything to do with here at emuforums.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you

Thank you for your honesty. Now i will probably uninstall adripsx.I only wanted and emulator to play games that are hard to find.(chrono cross, ffVII. They are hard to find because of the fact that they are playstation games and nobody wants to sell them anymore except people off of eBay.)
If this emulator is just optimized for CD Booting it would be pointless considering i have a ps, and ps2.Bye everyone. :thumb:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
wishfaster said:
Thank you for your honesty. Now i will probably uninstall adripsx.I only wanted and emulator to play games that are hard to find.(chrono cross, ffVII. They are hard to find because of the fact that they are playstation games and nobody wants to sell them anymore except people off of eBay.)
If this emulator is just optimized for CD Booting it would be pointless considering i have a ps, and ps2.Bye everyone. :thumb:
Yup, the games are still relatively easy to find if you're in the US. In the Netherlands however it's a bit more difficult from my own experience. And if you have a PS2 it might be just as nice to play it on that system. If you still plan on playing them on PC with all the bells and whistles, switch to ePSXe or PSXeven because they work better than AdriPSX.

·
Registered
12 Posts
video plugin?

Cid Highwind said:
Yup, the games are still relatively easy to find if you're in the US. In the Netherlands however it's a bit more difficult from my own experience. And if you have a PS2 it might be just as nice to play it on that system. If you still plan on playing them on PC with all the bells and whistles, switch to ePSXe or PSXeven because they work better than AdriPSX.
Well ty for info.Anybody know a sie for a working video plugin for the epxse:hdbash:

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Check www.ngemu.com , click PSX and go to the video plugins page. I suggest downloading Pete's OGL plugins.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
You could try the newly released pSX emulator :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I downloaded the latest version AdriPSX ILE v1.0.5. I got it to run once, but now all I get is the loading screen for a second and then nothing happens.

It ran before perfectly with the exception for sound which I screwed up during the configuration.

Also I tried Uninstalling it because I still have the old Neo AdriPSX 01.04.28 (EX) version. On that one I can get the black screen like what was said before but I still need to configure it.

Unfortunetly, all the slots are blank. If anyone can help me out it would be highly appretiated.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
yeah, i'd recommend using a more advanced emulator like ePSXe, PSXeven, SSSPSX, etc...AdriPSX is cool (and very fast) but you'll be disappointed by its lack of proper memory card support and complete lack of disc change support.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.