Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at first I want to say that i know that playing games on pcsx2 is not possible yet. I want only know how I can see the scene after final fantasy project presents. I managed to see the start menu with your help but i read that it is possible to see the start "movie" and i saw some vere impressive screenshots of tidus in the start scene. If i used the wrong word for scene and you dont understand it it means almost the same as movie, trailer, film and so on.

i have an other question too and i hope so that it isn´t against one of your board rules is it possible to reach configuration menu (bios) with peops dvd plugin? if my question is against one of your rules i want to appologise.

i hope i did not make too much misstakes in my english and also i hope you could understand me a little bit.

thank you for answering my questions.

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Im not sure the messed up 3D show in the 0.6 release,there is a possibility it got broken,so dont be so sure it works.Also there is no point in running bios with a cdvd plugin...to run it just use cdvdnull thats why its there

·
Registered
350 Posts
to get to the start menu is simple, just press start during the second intro-screen (the screen after the squaresoft)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah...thx for answere.But the problem is i just see a black screen after i start the game.:(

My Hardware is:
Cpu:AMD ATHLON 64 3200+
ram:512
HDD:200GB
Graphic:ATI RADEON X600pro 256MB DVI/ViVo pci-Express

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont you know how to start the start movie? however i want to say thank you
@ zero try the peops plugins they are better :)

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Z_E_R_O said:
Yeah...thx for answere.But the problem is i just see a black screen after i start the game.:(

My Hardware is:
Cpu:AMD ATHLON 64 3200+
ram:512
HDD:200GB
Graphic:ATI RADEON X600pro 256MB DVI/ViVo pci-Express
You wont get anything else cause AS STATED IN THE RULES commercial games dont work yet

·
Registered
29 Posts
You wont get anything else cause AS STATED IN THE RULES commercial games dont work yet
Yeah i know...but some people posted some screenshots from the menue.
And i want so see the menue at my pc, because i will be sure it will work later at my PC^^

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
PEOPS CDVD plugin for running games directly from DVDs: http://www.pbernert.com/html/cdvd.htm
PEOPS SPU2 plugin with better sound support but far from complete:
http://www.pbernert.com/html/spu2.htm
Edit:First dont double post,edit your first post if you want to add something
Second you said you saw nothing AFTER you started the game so i presumed you meant after menus.You can get to menus by pressing start a couple of times after the sqauresoft logo...and trust me it will be a very long time before you can play FFX in your pc

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi its me again
i know that it could take a long time before ffx begins to work on pcsx2 but in many threads there are screenshots of the movie "before" start menue and they are made by registred users not by beta testers. I think they where made by pcsx2 0.6. and i hope someone can tell me what i have to do to see it.

thank you a lot and sorry for my englisch. cu

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
the only way to get the menu up is to keep pressing the button youve mapped for "start" after the squaresoft logo constantly till it loads the menu, else itll run the 3d intro then crash when its finished.

remember when your in the menu if you click start game itll crash, so dont expect wild things, your better off being wow'd by the 3d intro running :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
I want it see too but If I load the ISO game file.Nothing happens. There is just a black screen. :cry: and the fps is very slow.1-10fps some other people at this board wrote that they had till 30fps.How is that possible?I have the original pal version(not a demo)

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
Z_E_R_O said:
I want it see too but If I load the ISO game file.Nothing happens. There is just a black screen. :cry: and the fps is very slow.1-10fps some other people at this board wrote that they had till 30fps.How is that possible?I have the original pal version(not a demo)
i got 30fps on the bios, and about 50 on the squaresoft logo, but soon as you hit any 3d it drops right down to 4fps

but thats using an Athlon 64 3400+, gig of ram, Radeon 9800XT and the GSDX9 plugin using pixel shader 2.

oh and disable recompiler unticked.

with GSSoft youll probably get 8fps up to the 3d then itll drop down to <1fps

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
[offtopic]
Z_E_R_O said:
What are this peops plugins and where can i get it?

Sorry for my english, I'm polish living in germany^^
that's a nice combo ;)
[/offtopic]

·
Registered
29 Posts
I swear nothing happens there is just this ****ed off black screen.I tried with recompiler disable and enable.....I waited till 2000frames.... :cry:

Help meee :bow:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts