Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,631 Posts
Well if u want some speed then there is some BIOS stuff U will have to do........Try to overclock your CPU from the system BIOS......and set the aperture size to max if U can........this would give u additional 8 to 9 fps in all games......................!

Then secondly I would rather suggest U to use Cacheman for providing enough system resourses to epsxe...........;)

Then use the open GL plugin because these are faster as compared to the Direct3D plugins............:)

For faster opengl performance.........go to advanced display properties and there make the following settings

Vertical sync=off by Default
Buffer flipping mode=Use block transfer

These settings would give U additional 10fps in all psx games,while using the opengl plugin......................:)

Then for the rest of plugins I would rather suggest using some Direct Sound plugin......such as Nulls......or petes latest Version....!

For CD rom plugin use.....petes CDRplugin.......the bestone around.....!

your system specs are quite close to mine........except that I have a Pentium III,500Mhz Processor...........!
I am getting 60fps in all ntsc games and 50fps all pal games.......so you would definitly get more fps then me.......!

Ali
M.L.A

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.