Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently ripped my perfectly legitimate copy of some game, I wasn't intending to give it to anyone, but my friend, when he came over, uploaded the rom to the internet into his illegal rom site.
As a law serving citizen I was shocked and enraged by his behaviour, I threatened to sue him if he won't delete it, and after much threatening he agreed.
He gave me the pass for his website and made me promise to delete my rom and my rom only. As much as I would like to delete everything and purge such a blasphemic site from existance, I can't break my promise...
I entered the site, logged in to my friend's admin account and decided to find my rom. But guess what! That good for nothing idiot changed the filename to some piratish standart or something! Plus he has WAAAAAAAY too many languages for each rom in his site.
It seems that the only way to keep my promise AND delete the foul rom my friend pirated from me, would be to understand how the **** did he named it!
First of all, I've got NO idea which language each rom is! I can't download each rom and check because that would be illegal! Can you guys tell me how do I know which language a rom is in by it's (standart) name?
In addition, it seems that some of his roms have a [!] next to them. Can you guys tell me what that means?

Only with your help I will be able to delete my rom from the site, so please help!

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
probably renamed with one of the good tools the language of the rom should be in stated such as USA or JAP and the ! menas original release i believe. But as for deleteing just leave it. The company will find the site eventually and totally delete the whole damn thing so no worries. Your not gonna be doing any justice to the anti-pirating system by just deleting one rom and franky i dont know why you would waste your time.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
In addition to what Coolsvilleman said, I'd like to say that your "intended" behaviour seems unusual for a rom/warez-monkey. Hence I have to conclude that you must be joking. Again. "Hahaha"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.