Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm probably missing something really simple here.

It's been a while since I installed the application and I don't remember how I mapped it but I've been using it without any problem. Now, I noticed one of the buttons (right trigger in this case) is broken and stuck at pressed state indefinitely. Now I need to map that key to something else until I fix it or buy a new one. But the problem is, the buttons in controller menu are greyed out and I cannot click on any dropdown menu to change anything.

What is causing this to happen and how can I enable the manual mapping mode to map just one key?

·
Registered
1 Posts

It's been a while since I installed the application and I don't remember how I mapped it but I've been using it without any problem. Now, I noticed one of the buttons (right trigger in this case) is broken and stuck at pressed state indefinitely. Now I need to map that key to something else until I fix it or buy a new one. But the problem is, the buttons in controller menu are greyed out and I cannot click on any dropdown menu to change anything.

What is causing this to happen and how can I enable the manual mapping mode to map just one key?

Hello! I am having a similar issue. Although this happened while I was trying to set it up, before I even used it. All my tabs are gray and can't click on drop down boxes. Sorry I just started using this but I wanted you to know it's not just you! (y):unsure:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts