Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REALLY late, but I knew that they were either going to epand to other consoles when psxemu.com closed down, it was really obvious. Well, it was either that of turing into a Pokemon emu site, anyone remember april fools this year?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Originally posted by Ryoga
REALLY late, but I knew that they were either going to epand to other consoles when psxemu.com closed down, it was really obvious. Well, it was either that of turing into a Pokemon emu site, anyone remember april fools this year?
Well, they did have that faint "NGEMU" logo in the background of that closing page too.... so it was obvious for me :)

PS Man you're REALLY bored! :p

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
No one gives a flying rat's patootie about bleem now that we got ePSXe anyway.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
yes, indeed....for some strange reason. :eek: I only used my old bleem! 1.2 this year, for passing through a certain spot in valkyrie profile. Other than that, the CD Key's completely useless, like those AOL coasters, i mean, Promo CDs. Other software can do the job better nowadays...and they're freeware.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, but I was saying you should hear that voice say, Bleem be dead. May I also say, what a prediction I had there, a few days after I said Blem be Dead, they died.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hehe, word of warning to all, don't make me say you be dead, might just happen, maybe not today, maybe not tommorrow, maybe not this year, maybe not in the anywheres near future, but it still MIGHT happen.

on a side not, here is a nice answer I saw on Jepeardy

This 11 letter word all Canadians pronounce incorrectly.

anyone know the question, this is a fun one :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts