Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thankx for the info (i tried wwf Smackdown: Just Bring it! but the emu crashed as i go ingame because of IPU dithering have not been implemented yet)

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
Right....................................

I.P.U. - Image Processing Unit. Or the little wonderfull device that processing mpeg and video playback for the PS2. So WTF are you on about, and do you even know what your on about :p

WWF Smackdown: Just Bring it! - Crashes due to various GS, VU, VIF bugs, not this new magical thing you have invented ;)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kougear said:
He didn't invent it ;)
thankx dude. i didnt invent this magical thing. when you start a match in smackdown JBI, its starts with a Wrestler entrance scene but as the emu starts this scene, the message box " IPU Dither not implemented" shows up stopping the emu from continuing the emulation.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nachbrenner said:
Utilizing PCSX2GET i made a patching guide:

>>> How To Skip IPU Dither <<<

The game will not run magically better from that, but you don't need to hit the return button a hundred times :eyemove:
thanks man. oh by the way, you may want to update your site with the chapter11: How to Skip IPU Dithering so that other people may see it by going straight to your site

1 - 12 of 12 Posts