Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
i'm pretty afraid of spiders and crap of that nature, a bat would pretty much make me flip out if it got in my room, i'm damn glad i dont have bat problems :p

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
requesting pics of the aftermath

I use to catch bats for neighbors who had them in their house. They are actually pretty cute ^^

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
Ew... didnt he get splattered everywhere? oO

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the bat was bleeding out of the mouth , when ever I picked it up , sorry dude I dont have any pics , the thing was flatter than a pancake . I feel a little sorry for squashing it now .

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
SergeKid said:
Poor little thing of nature, R.I.P. I'll pray every night for his safe trip to the bat heaven.
lol, im sure it will make a safe journey. However one dent in the bat population isnt anything to pray each night for :p

·
Registered
6,964 Posts
What the hell? You didn't have to kill it.. you could have captured it and released it outside. Geez. If I killed every stray cat that came into my backyard, I could fashion a jacket or something. :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah I know (I forgot to quote the message).... but everyday an animal species disappears forever :angry: . I agree with Esturk, he could have released it. I'm not saying it was the last bat in the world, but killing isn't right :nono:

·
Registered
669 Posts
I think I've seen a bat like once or twice so far. spiders are more of a problem here, I even found one inside my computer case :p

·
Registered
416 Posts
;_; how can you be so could-hearted and kill a mammal ...? I wouldnt have the heart to do that. >_<
bats are so cute T-T

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I said I was allready feeling sorry for squashing it , and besides I didnt want to risk getting bit by it and getting rabies . also it was either that or call an exterminator , and I dont prefer the later .

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Well, I hope you've learned something and don't kill the next one to come inside, just let it out.

·
He's watching you.
1,221 Posts
Popuri said:
;_; how can you be so could-hearted and kill a mammal ...? I wouldnt have the heart to do that. >_<
bats are so cute T-T
I have to agree on that:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts