Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Yup, my last post about the meaning of "Dual Shock" gave me 1000 posts. WHEW!!!:eyes: That's quite a feat, I'd say. Oh well, onward and upward.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Hehe,congratulations sxamiga,welcome in our team,we're not a lot of person,but we're effective(as you are).
Anyway,it sure is a great thing to have you here.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
No, the freaks are the ones between 100 AND 199 posts.
Were totally crazy!:D

How on earth did I get a referral in my profile? Is a referral when someone joins the board and picks you as the person that led them to it? I'm pretty sure I didn't have one yesterday.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Whereas I would have a while to go before reaching that lofty position. Not that I'm trying to. I just like helping ppl.

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
sx/amiga is just a pool of sanity! Kudos!! Wherever he posts, you can be pretty sure it'll be alright in the end! Thnx for everything! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the nice sentiments guys. It is great to associate w/such a GREAT bunch of people.:D:D Thanks again.
Neojag, you're Portugese aren't you? Just wondering.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Potuguese and crazy:p

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
An where do ye think a buried it then eh?:D Of couse only a lepachaun can reach da end of da rainbow. If ye want me pot o' gold ye'll have ta catch ma.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
aye, thers an portuguese variation of da leaptxaun here in portugal matey. da fur is more greeny and da horns are more curly n furry, besides da tail, thats pink :D it can only be created in da back seat of a 2 horses mini aye...
what da hell is a lepatxaun?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts