Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a snapshot of PCSX2 running Final Fantasy X at the saved games screen, and for comparison, I decided to capture a similar one from my real PS2 connected to my PCI TV card, and the difference is AMAZING. The screen shot on the left is from my tv card compared to the one on the right taken from PCSX2. You tell me, which would you rather be looking at?;)

· Registered
112 Posts
generalplot said:
I took a snapshot of PCSX2 running Final Fantasy X at the saved games screen, and for comparison, I decided to capture a similar one from my real PS2 connected to my PCI TV card, and the difference is AMAZING. The screen shot on the left is from my tv card compared to the one on the right taken from PCSX2. You tell me, which would you rather be looking at?;)
The TV Card, It doesn't have any rendering errors and it goes at 60 FPS :p

· Canadian Spaceman
8,906 Posts
You should get an svideo cable for your ps2, it makes it look much better than the sh!tty composite cable. Also. DUH. PCSX2 isnt going through so many mediums :p

Here are two shots on my ATi Tv Wonder Pro using a software called ShadowStream. It also depends on how good your tvcard actually is. The first one is thru composite, the second is thru svideo. As you can see, the svideo is x10 better (and no rendering errors :p) ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.