Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If they did a movie based off the original series thundercats i think they would ruin the series by making it live action. The story would be mediocre . the cast for the characters would be way off. So yes this movie would fall downhill with the hitman movie and dragonball movie.

I mean what is wrong with these people. ff7 advent children got a really decent score and it didnt even make it to the theaters. I think dependent on the genre they should go more cg style toward these type movies. why cant they just learn from square enix. its just a shame perfectly good series are being destroyed by people that dont know what there doing.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
5,571 Posts
I was wondering about a Thundercat movie after I saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen too. I mean, G.I. Joe is due out, so the only other Cartoon Express cartoons that haven't hit the big screen (that I can remember) are Thundercats and He-Man.

I can see the actors wearing face paint and body paint, and a crappy looking CG rendered Snarf. The story will be completely off-base from the original Thundercats universe and be broken down so it is "easily digestible" by today's audience.

BTW - If FF:AC were released in theaters, it would have received a much lower rating. FF's loyal legion of fanboys have written reviews and blogged about the movie's greatness despite it being just another steaming pile.

·
Registered
449 Posts
As long as they stay the f**k away from the awesomeness that is Swat Cats, i don´t care. (Some guy is bound to say "Swat Cats sucks!!!" I say to you, random guy, that your mom sucks. You don´t want to know what she sucks. Because you would kill yourself if you knew. In short: Swat Cats rule.:lol:)

·
Registered
8,294 Posts
I was wondering about a Thundercat movie after I saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen too. I mean, G.I. Joe is due out, so the only other Cartoon Express cartoons that haven't hit the big screen (that I can remember) are Thundercats and He-Man.
He-man has hit the big screens... Unfortunetly... It was bad, and I mean BAAAD!!! In a bad way, it even failed to be funny in its suckiness! I wrote about it in the movies thread.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masters_of_the_Universe_(film)

Its so bad I wish I had never seen it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.