Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this helps any dev's but I have Nintendo's official gamecube emulator used to test games and so on. it comes with alot of utitlites that are beyond my understanding, the emu is over 100 megs, the entire thing is over 500 megs its called PC Dolphin Emulator e2.8

·
Registered
16 Posts
Afrodziac said:
I dont know if this helps any dev's but I have Nintendo's official gamecube emulator used to test games and so on. it comes with alot of utitlites that are beyond my understanding, the emu is over 100 megs, the entire thing is over 500 megs its called PC Dolphin Emulator e2.8
Erm, are you saying that nintendo has an official emulator? (like ensata, the DS emulator), does it work or not? Sources included? :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have ICQ?, i´ll find a way to...... :thumb:

Ps. I´ve found this Thread in another Forum:

Written by oldengineer in http://assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6672

I wondered how many of you guy's used the Dolphin PC emu in anger?

...I noticed there's one of these for sale by 'Shiggsy' on ebay at the moment and that kind of triggered my memory banks!!!

Anyway it's a useful piece of kit, It was developed around the late 90's/2000 period as a sort of intro to GC Dev, prior/at the launch of early Dev Kit release.

...It's cool 'cos it's official and it lets you use a P.C to basically emulate a GC.

I've never done anything really useful with it mainly 'cos I could run the final HW in preferance, in fact I've played with it more tonight than I did when it originally came out, hence why I'm keen to learn what anyone else achieved with it?

·
EmuAddict-_-;;
2,853 Posts
Afrodziac said:
Wow... u sure a lucky guy. 100megs....500megs... oh my. Dolphin is 12MB, GCemu is 6.84MB. such a different. is it play games anyway?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.