Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now I connect it to my pc with printer port.
Sure,Dual Shock funtion is not wroking.
Now I found Printer Port 2 USB port.
Can I connect it with Controller2printerport2USB???
Is there any driver for it???
Is Dual Shock funtion will work???
Thank you for answer me :)

S

·
0 Posts
What adapter are you using to hook it up to your PC? Some of the USB adapters do not support Dual Shock but they do allow you to use your cntroler w/your PC. I have one of these, it is a USB to PSX cable made by Pelican Accessories. It works great w/my Dual Shock controler but it does not support Dual Shock. So the best bet is for you to describe what adapter you are using and the we can help you better.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
Then why don't you let us know what type it is and maybe we can tell you. A lot of people here know about these and can help, but first they need to know what type of adapter it is.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well
I didn't look the detail at it....................
When I come to post later when I got more information.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I might be reading your original post wrong, Enigma, but it sounds like you are saying that you are currently using an adapter to hook your PSX controller to your Parallel Port. And, you saw an adapter which allows you plug a Parallel Port device into the USB. Is this correct? If so, the Parallel to USB adapter probably will not, as it is the original adapter that will control whether it can support Dual Shock or not.

If that's not what you were saying, well, then, ignore me. :p

2,209 Posts
Ah crap. I wanted to hook my controller up threw my usb port. Ah hell, i can get one of thoes thingamajigs thaat's let me hook a printer and controller to one port and all I have to do is press te swich to chhose what one.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by LanGaidin
I might be reading your original post wrong, Enigma, but it sounds like you are saying that you are currently using an adapter to hook your PSX controller to your Parallel Port. And, you saw an adapter which allows you plug a Parallel Port device into the USB. Is this correct? If so, the Parallel to USB adapter probably will not, as it is the original adapter that will control whether it can support Dual Shock or not.

If that's not what you were saying, well, then, ignore me. :p
Yeah that what I saying.
You mean it will not support???
but I using driver "DirectPad Pro Feedback Controller"
My driver is support dual shock.
Will it work for dual shcok???

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come one
Someone please help me out
I gonna buy Parallel to USB adapter now.
Please tell me
Will Daul Shock work???

2,209 Posts
That sucks, you can just do the swich cable thing I said so you don't have to plug it in and unplug it when you want to use you printer.

S

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Ryos
Dual Shock isn't going to work with USB. Doesn't have enough power yet with the current standard to support Dual Shock.
I know...unfortunately :(
that guillemot dual power pad I had crashed my system....I've posted the full explanation elsewhere on this board btw...forgot where :/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts