Next Generation Emulation banner

I have been E3ed!!!!

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Cid Highwind 
#1 ·
Hey guys

Its official now... I'm going to E3!!! I was wondering who else here is going???

All I have to do is find a hotel and airline tickets that are under 500 dollars. :???:

THANK YOU GAMESPY HOSTING!!!! Who ever recommended me to host PoP Legacy on Gamespy, I really thank you for it. THANK YOU MAN and everyone who helped with POP Legacy.

In the mean time, I going to hit the books because my finals are coming in the coming weeks.

-Zapages

#6 ·
Dude! Make sure you look up a guy named Chad Steele, he's a friend of mine who went to the last E3 and going back this year and take a picture with him! :thumb:

#10 ·
Ryos said:
I heard E3 was ridiculously easy to get into, but this is even worse than I thought. No offense, I would just think they'd limit press credentials to the more major outfits. Maybe Bobbi should apply so the admins can go. :p
i remember bobbi offering a few years ago. imo, it wasnt worth the travelling expense and i even have family in LA..

#12 ·
Congratulations man! I hope you have a great time and don't forget to make nice pictures and stuff ;)

I'd love to go as well but there's not even the slightest chance of being able so I guess I have to dream on :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.