Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I apologise if I sound harsh, but you don't.
Firstly, if you downloaded the ISO (which is what it sounds like here) than that is illegal and it is against the rules for us to support you.

If you did rip the ISO from a disc you actually own, you won't be able to play it on your computer as no Xbox emulator that exists is compatible with this game (or many at all, really)

So, play it on your Xbox, if you don't have an Xbox, you're out of luck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The rest of my information still applies. This game is not compatible with any existing emulator. The only way to play is on your Xbox.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok. Also, it would be best not to lead off with the no support thing. If they downloaded it, why would they deny themselves support over a little lie.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Ok. Also, it would be best not to lead off with the no support thing. If they downloaded it, why would they deny themselves support over a little lie.
Well it is forum rules, one to prevent this forum getting legal issues but also to stop people asking about getting a game to work on emulator when they downloaded a corrupted/bad copy/ripped version and try to blame it on the emulator...

Honestly if you want pirate go ahead but do not expect support here it is that simple

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well it is forum rules, one to prevent this forum getting legal issues but also to stop people asking about getting a game to work on emulator when they downloaded a corrupted/bad copy/ripped version and try to blame it on the emulator...

Honestly if you want pirate go ahead but do not expect support here it is that simple
I didn't pirate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts