Next Generation Emulation banner

I have an anime problem, I'm obsessed with the stuff.

2K views 40 replies 24 participants last post by  Kaiser Sigma 
#1 ·
Issue A:

Not only do I collect anime, but it's the only thing I collect.
I literally spend hundreds of dollars on just a few shows, and you can guarantee that I will buy and enjoy any anime, no matter of crap it is in the eyes of every human being in existence.

Issue B:
I spend more time watching my anime collection over and over again than every other activity put together.

Issue C:
I dream about anime.
In fact, my dreams are literally filled with warrior anime girls, which I have somehow mystically created from the top of my head.

Issue D:
I daydream about anime. Anytime I'm walking down a long path or I'm doing something boring, I fade out of reality and think about those warrior anime girls which are mysteriously created in my head.
The best part about this is they are random everytime I dream/daydream. :lol:

Issue E:
I enjoy looking at hentai.

Are these the signs of an anime nut? Or are many of you guys more hardcore than I am? ;)
Thankfully I don't visit anime expos or dress up as any anime characters. :lol:

See less See more
#4 ·
i think someone needs a gf... and a life... and no, i'm not that person. :D

#6 ·
Take your anime collection, burn them, and after realising your mistake, come and hunt me down. Gives you something else to think about. :lol:

#9 ·
Yes, you're obsessed. Watch out when you start to make self-justifying speeches and threatening to kill everyone for any perceived wrong done against you. You might soon be the subject of a thread here, with the headline "Anime nut kills whole family and is caught watching Evangelion". :lol:

#10 ·
everything looks normal except for issue A lol XD, hmm well just a normal obssesion maybe u should i dunno get a girlfriend that makes u stop watching anime for a while or try to do something like "40 days and 40 nights" but with anime lol XD I did it once lol now I feel better XD lol. :p issue E is just healthy aahahahaahahaah

#11 ·
I think this is one of the most normal posts Kiler ever made. :p
Yes, it's normal

#13 ·
Maybe you can start learning Japanese either by self-studying or taking classes? That way you get something really useful out of it and makes all the time spent watching anime more worthwhile.

#14 ·
MaZa said:
Take your anime collection, burn them, and after realising your mistake, come and hunt me down. Gives you something else to think about. :lol:
or better give it to me :heh:

#15 ·
The reason anime is so addicting is that somehow the people drawing it manages to make the characters appear so life-like, I don't know how they do it, they just do.

Especially Tohru-Kun ( Honda Tohru ) in fruits basket, it feels almost like I know her, even if she's just a anime character.

#19 ·
i agree with yeloazndevil. you seem to be obsessed with anime and overindulge in it O_O

#20 ·
If this post really was serious, I'd say you better start watching out for issues C and D, and possibly B as well. Unlike what you might be imagining though, issues A and E are entirely normal.

#21 ·
Death Metal said:
If this post really was serious, I'd say you better start watching out for issues C and D, and possibly B as well. Unlike what you might be imagining though, issues A and E are entirely normal.
I can't imagine why, I do like all this (er, other than E of course :innocent: ), and I'm pretty normal. I think. Though admittedly "warrior anime girls" aren't the only element.

#22 ·
I don't know how both you and KILER lead your lives, but it may be possible that, although such issues may not represent any problem in your life, they do in his (as it seems to have been implied by him in the thread title). But, as a general rule, I just think think that any behavior that borders on obsession deserves closer attention so as to avoid worsening the case. It's wonderful that you can handle your "obsessions," but some people might just not be as sentient.

BTW, what the hell is ever wrong with enjoying hentai, you bastage? :p

#25 ·
How can you enjoy ANY anime!? oO I mean, I like stuff like DB and DBZ, which alot of people seem to hate, but despise just about any anime that involves collecting(monsters, cards, etc.). Are things like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Beyblade, Duel Masters, etc. actually considered anime?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.