Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Question About Who Translated PCSX2 To Hebrew

Hi I Have A Question Now I Know Its A Dumb Question But Im Just Courius Well I Wanna Know Who Translated PCSX2 To Hebrew And Is He From Israel Or Other Country Now Not That I Have A Problem With That I Dont I Just Wanna Know Maybe I Can Help Him Improve The Translate So Anyone Knows?

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
Typing A Cap For The First Letter Of Every Word Gets Annoying, Get It? ;) As for who did the translation, it appears the emulator's site doesn't have that listed. I'd suggest maybe if you're really interested in making the translation better, to ask a bositman about doing this.;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Typing A Cap For The First Letter Of Every Word Gets Annoying, Get It? As for who did the translation, it appears the emulator's site doesn't have that listed. I'd suggest maybe if you're really interested in making the translation better, to ask a bositman about doing this.
actually if you check the txt files inside your emu folder one of them actually states who is translating what. maybe that could help.
And yes, the cap thingy is annoying ><.

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
robman10e said:
actually if you check the txt files inside your emu folder one of them actually states who is translating what. maybe that could help.
And yes, the cap thingy is annoying ><.
Thanks And Sorry For The Cap Thing Its Just That I Love To Do That Becuase That Looks Better Then NonCap And Its A Habit Well Sorry Again For That

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
DuduMan: You're Doing It Again, Please Stop, It Doesn't Look Better, It Looks Annoying. And Yes, If You Translate Like You Post, Perhaps You Shouldn't Consider Doing It.:p

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
yoU arE thE mosT annoyinG typisT i havE eveR haD thE misfortunE tO replY tO

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CKemu said:
yoU arE thE mosT annoyinG typisT i havE eveR haD thE misfortunE tO replY tO
First im sorry again for the cap and now just for you and team PCSX2 onetime only a post without cap
And CKemu im sorry that you think that about me and i hope you dont mean to not replying me ever becuase id be very sorry about that and i admire yours and other team PCSX2 members great work guys keep at it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.