Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I want to say that english is my second language so I'm not to good writting. I play pokemon emerald in my psp because I have cracked it. It uses .sav to save my games so I decided to continue playing it in my computer because No$GBA uses .sav too. All was right except for one thing. The .sav that my psp uses had 128kb and the No$GBA emulator change it to 16kb when I saved it, and that's my problem. Can I change the configuration or something like that in order to get a .sav of 128kb from my No$GBA? When I clic in Options and then in Save Configuration or something like that, it says me that the 'Save is setup'. What do I have to do to resolve my problem?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
First of all, I don't want to know why you would play the game on a PSP when you legally need both a DS and the game cartridge to make a ROM, but that's a given. Problem is, we don't know what compression the emulator on your PSP uses. Other than No$, there are 5 types of .sav on this homepage alone. Once you know, you can convert your PSP savegame there.

·
No$gba Philosopher
547 Posts
Go to no$gba.inf (the configuration file, looks like a notepad file with a gear on top of it)

Find the word "Compressed".

Change it to whatever you like, like "Raw", "Uncompressed", etc. But only those types of specific words. There are a lot of such words for it, each one can correctly output the .sav file with the correct file size. I just forgot some of them. Raw = 512 kb.

Save the file, without changing other stuffs.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
doesn't work in 2.6a however, so you need to use the converter website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts