Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi :wave:
Whenever I play ePSXe and I quit I have a problem.
I can still hear the game running in the background. I check my End-Task and I see nothing.
I even tried quitting different ways. Alt+F4, Clicking in X on the window, trying to End Task... I always get the same problem. The only way to solve the problem is to restart my computer.... is this a common problem? Can this be fixed? Thanks.

I'm running v.1.6.0
I'm playing Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Graphics card: ATI Radeon 7500

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yo es maybe u can help me too eveytime i hit escape EPSXE crashes o_O, so i cant select file exit like u said. whats up am i missing something?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to ressurect this topic, but I'm also finding that my ePSXe crashes when I press escape, which makes changing out ISOs pretty much impossible. IT does not give an error message, it just brings up the screen that says "This program had an error. Want to report it to Microsoft?" If you need to know my plugins and my computer specs I can gladly provide them.

edit: This appears to be a result of Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.7. Using an earlier OpenGL driver appears to work better, though I must admit that I prefer the aforementioned driver a lot more.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
you mean using OGL 1.x or using an earlier version of OGL2?

·
Registered
378 Posts
ATI drivers 5.5 crashed ePSXe when ESC is pressed. Updating to 5.6 (or an earlier driver) fixes the problem. It may be that the 5.5 crash only happens to certain plugins, since I was using OGL2 at the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts