Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ngemu.com/httpdocs/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/ngemu.com/httpdocs/forums/admin/db_mysql.php on line 38

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
It really annoy me......
This problem is stay about 2 weeks now.......

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Originally posted by Nezzar
Had this prob some time ago. But the problem is gone since one week or so.
Nope, not here. I get this error everyday. It's quite annoying.

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Originally posted by Nezzar
Maybe In only come here when the server is working correctly. :)
yeah, perhaps you are that lucky.

G

·
Heh ... let me see this error and I'll try to fix it, as I can see why the mysqld didn't restart properly ... but I simply don't get it ... I saw Ryos guessed that this is related to the new news system we're using, but I can assure you that the only reason this is happening is the fact that the cron job restarting mySQL in regular intervals (otherwise it crashed our server as it took up 98% CPU time ... a bug ?) doesn't restart it properly after stopping it.

I'm currently programming a script which is supposed to control all the aspects of the server and check them every few seconds ... an upgrade of the mySQL software is also going to come this week still, so let's hope we'll be able to get these problems under control.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
yep...me too....
The worse is, that I can only enter again, in a few hours (the error keep happening during a long period of time...) I know that u guys from administration are a lot busy, but when u get time please fix this, i would be thankful...;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.