Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For everyone who has been having problems running Brigandine in a Emulator I finally got it working correctly.

In Epsxe and every other emu the game stalls during the beginning of a battle but everything else works fine.

Well after messing with it all day today I finally got it working perfectly using The VGS PSX emulator. The bug that plagues it in every other emulator seems to not exist in VGS. That's the Connectix Virtual Game Station, doesn't seem to be as popular as Bleem despite being the superior product in my opinion.

Anyway I found my copy of VGS with XP patch and all updates using "emule". Thats a peer to peer file sharing network for those of you who don't know.

If you don't have the original cd or a back up cd copy of the game you will need to download a virtual drive. As VGS doesn't support img files of any kind. I use Daemon.

Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Well thanks for the info but this is in the wrong section.

Anyway I found my copy of VGS with XP patch and all updates using "emule".
Hmmm, I thought you had to pay for VGS?

If you don't have the original cd or a back up copy of the game
Well if you don't have it than how can you play it? oO

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Thought this was the game problems sections, didn't realize it took me to epsxe discussion.

And you can't buy VGS anymore in case you hadn't realized.

Anyway why the attitude?

I'm sure you have plenty of rom images and iso's and mp3's. Otherwise why are you here? So quit acting like a Homo, don't you have anything better to do?

For your info I do own the game.

·
Premium Member
6,341 Posts
Just because you can't buy it anymore doesn't mean it isn't illegal to download. However the demo version is legal to download (NGEmu has it in the PSX section).
BigGeorgeJonson said:
I'm sure you have plenty of rom images and iso's and mp3's. Otherwise why are you here? So quit acting like a Homo, don't you have anything better to do?
Obviously you haven't read the [rules]rules[/rules], otherwise you would know that discussion of illegal material isn't allowed ;). Also, you better watch what you say, rudeness to other members isn't tolerated. Since the full version of VGS is illegal to download, I'm closing this thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.