·
Curiously Cheddar
2,077 Posts
Congrats man :)

Welcome to the next 20years of your life :p

·
Your resident reaper...
6,031 Posts
Another lawyer joins the NGemu family...ok, now we can start doing questionable things :evil:

But yeah, congrats my man :thumb:

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another lawyer joins the NGemu family...ok, now we can start doing questionable things :evil:

But yeah, congrats my man :thumb:
Actually ive been a lawyer since 2005. But only now i got hired by a big office.
Before i was working on small causes/issues.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Well, no offence...I mean, congratulations and everything for getting yourself the job you wanted...but how is a lawyer a "real job"? I mean, what's a "real job" supposed to be anyway?

·
Menthol Flavored
3,925 Posts
Probably something that doesn't pay minimum wage, and that is more long term. He is probably meaning that he has a more stable career (long term, higher paying) as opposed to a regular job (short term, lower paying).

·
The seeker of perfection
3,628 Posts
Indeed TCoS, Indeed.
Maybe someday we will face each other in the big courthouse in the sky but for now I'm still the best :D

But just for the record, who is badass? The one who got O.J. Simpson innocent or me who had sex with sexy twins who were my clients? Am I not awesome? I win.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
i put on a red suit every 365 days, and ship presents around the world on a sleigh.

I don't even get paid.

·
band
4,912 Posts
Indeed TCoS, Indeed.
Maybe someday we will face each other in the big courthouse in the sky but for now I'm still the best :D

But just for the record, who is badass? The one who got O.J. Simpson innocent or me who had sex with sexy twins who were my clients? Am I not awesome? I win.
You sire, are full of win. I, along with all biomedical engineers, bow down to thee.

Mad, congrats ! Good to see another professional join the forums :) Its things like these that make me proud of belonging to this community.

That said, set your sights on Kazuya Mishima and pray you'll get there ;) (just kidding...kind of)

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Indeed TCoS, Indeed.

PICS!!! :drool:
If you claim something, but cant prove, then it didnt happened :dead::lol:

Nice to see other lawyers here. Im just in the begginning of my court like :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts