Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have the american version of SOA and well..... dangit i wanted to play it again... first disk runs smoothlyk. No problems in sight. i switch to second disk and its loaded with problems. I try and start the game normally and for some reason most of the time the game just wont load..... then when it does load.... changing the screen or loading a battle.. the screen will go black. when its not working it doesnt go past SEGA!!!.

if somebody could help me out anyway please!!! HELP ME!!! i want to play the game badly but i cant because of this problem....

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Next time you have a question please ask it in one thread only. There is no reason to create two threads. I suggest this one will be closed and let the discussion continue in this thread

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
I'm sorry, but I don't have much experience with Chankast to be honest. I might be able to answer simple questions (n00bis questions actually :p ), but not in depth game specific questions like yours. I hope someone else who has played the game on chankast himself will be able to help you. :)

I was only pointing out to the fact you posted the same thread twice, while posting it only once in the right forum, the Chankast forum, would be enough.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.