Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all.. first i want to thank all the knowledgable people in this forum.. u guys helped me alot!!:D aight here is my peoblem.. first nullDC is awesome!! i can play i'd say 72% of the games i download.. (Crazy Taxi's, Sonic Shuffle, Shenume, Marvel Vs.Capcom's, Tony Hawk..and about 20 more..lol) but others (like certain *.nrg files, skies of arcadia wanna play this !!:heh:, grandia 2:thumb:, quake, certain echelon titles)wont play.. but the issue i do tend to have with the games that work is that the vps runs at 60 at first but then drops between 30-50 which affects the game play and the sound chops and sounds slow... also when i try to use full screen nullDC crashes..i tried all resolutions.. i have been configuring this for a couple days straight.. i have read many many posts trying to firgure out the issues.. i redid my bios, did every cable setting 50 times, changed plugins repeatedly and there setttings.. i just can't figure it out.. and im a real big RPG player and im dying to play SoA.. but i cant.. hear are all my specs...

Intel Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66GhZ --Its Also a Pentium M
250Gb HDD
2Gb Ram
Nvidia GeForce 8400M GS
Wireless A/G/N
Windows Vista Home Pemium
1200x800 -- For fullscreen issue

nullDC v1.0.3
Graphics - nullPVR
Sound - Aica -- get crash menu sometimes..
Maple Winhook with Xpadder wit 360 controller..

any input would be greatly appreciated.. if you need anymore info just ask ... this is something that i really really want to accomplish!! i love dreamcast.. and this gives me a way to cherish it.. Oh yea props to the coders.. great program!!..:thumb:

--bigjohn

·
God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.