Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
post some pictures of you 2 together....

·
Registered
845 Posts
Dude, why do you think we'd want to know this? A user with 211 posts doesn't need to announce a new girlfriend on the internet. Find something better to do.

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Hehe, I'm happy for you man, I still know how I felt back when I had my first gf :) I hope for you it will last.

Just ignore the road crossing cow :p

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
isnt that like... illegal, with your age difference and all?

·
ゲート オーペン!
911 Posts
Reichfuher said:
isnt that like... illegal, with your age difference and all?
hmm that's IF they have sex lol, btw cool sonicjam congratz I haven't heard about u for a while but as far as I can see u r doing pretty good :evil:

·
Ocean Soul
1,420 Posts
I though if the year difference was with in 4 years it's fine, and they are above 16 years old? I don't know I think it's different every where. I remember we wasted a full period in class back in 9th grade talking about this stuff. haha.

Oh and good luck with the girl, I wish I could get one...haha or two... :agree: (haha I don't mean that to be the agree sign though)

·
Premium Member
5,309 Posts
She's a kiddy fiddler!!!!! (rings cops)...not that I bet you are complaining, but dude, rather than posting about it..go enjoy it ;)

Anyhow, atleast in this country '16' is perfectly legal.

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
It was almost the same with me.
BUT i was 15 and she 18...
What a teacher... ;)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Congratulations for you man ;)

BTW, in most cases the situation is the reverse: the woman is younger. Human beings display a strong case of preferential mating. Most women look for older, taler males. The statistics prove it.

·
Heh...
1,905 Posts
sonicjam: sorry for taking your spotlight

Is there anything wrong with a 23 year old wanting to hook up with a 16 year old? By hooking up, I mean date. Yes this is about me. Here in Texas it's illegal to have sex with her until she's 17 but it's not like I'm going to have sex with her. So should I wait another year just to be on the safe side in case me and her get in a "heat of the moment" type of situation or should I just go for it? Some girl I talked to told me that I should just forget her cuz she's not mature enough in terms of age but another one told me that doesn't matter and I should just go for it. Ugh this is confusing. I really like her A LOT and I've never been this close to anyone in my life ever. I just feel like there's a lot of things against me.

P.S. I showed her this site the other day and she might read this. :doh:

·
Heh...
1,905 Posts
sonicjam said:
yes dude 23 is already an adult there could problem with the law wait when she's 18 or 21
Yeah I don't wanna get arrested as a sexual offender. Yikes. Well like I said though, here in Texas it's 17 so one more year isn't that bad to wait.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts