Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first error i got was: Unable to load bios: 'Bios\',PCSX2 can't run without that,i can only choose OK button
then a black screen appears,when i minimize it i get the same error again
and i choose ok again,then this maessage appears: Uncoverable error while running recompiler,i can only choose OK button,i click on OK and it shutsdown....am using no Bios.

what do i do now??

(i used the comfigurations that was posted at this fourm)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
dude didn't you read that what I've given you links to in prev thread?? oO

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
sorry.. but it's not 'even' ... just try to be a good boy and everyone will be happy :)

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
KanedA was a bit quick to jump to conclusion, you didnt actually break any rules in THIS thread.
You need a bios, the only legal way to do this is dump your BIOS from your own PS2, if you dont own one, its tuff ;)

just dont ask where to download them.

Edit: actually in the faq link he gave you there was this

===============
Q: Where's the bios?
===============

A: It is Illegal to ask for a BIOS, as the BIOS is copyright of SONY. If you wish to use a REAL BIOS with PCSX2, you can dump it from your own PS2 (there are guides on the internet for that). Or find it by yourself.

which answers your question

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i didn't know that i must have a BIOS to run a game....looks like running a ps2 game on pc is harder than i expected.......sigh...........

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
in this stadium it's almost impossible (well, few games run but in super 'fast' speed like 2 - 10 FPS) :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is it ok to post where people can download PS2 BIOSes...........!?
coz i know how is it like to search for BIOS files....so pain!

·
Registered
29 Posts
i manage to get the roms 1&2 but i still get an error about this erom...then it closes the program...can any1 teach me pls?? tnx...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts