Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i configured pcsx2 but i still have one problem, when i download peops cdvdrom plugin and place it in the plugin folder it does not showup in the configure menu under cdvdrom, ive used other plugins in different plugin catergories like controllers but for some reason i cant get a different plugin besides the linuzapps iso and cdvdnull ones in cdvdrom and its not just peops all cdvdrom plugins dont showup in there. Can someone please help! Thanks, all help is appreciated.

·
Familiar Face
5,307 Posts
mitch06 said:
where do you download peops from??? please tell

thanks
If you had checked the PCSX2 Configuration Guide, you would have seen that PEoPs CDVD plugin is included with the emulator. You need to configure the emulator to use it and not CDNull.;)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Please help me!!!
Got same problem...
I downloadet PCSX2 from official site.
Wantet to download new\other plugins but the CD Plugins arent there... i can see only linuzappz... OMG HELP

ok i will download PCSX2 Again and try it again oO hope it works i wanna "play" FFX :D :D :D :D PLAY get that joke :eyemove: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
well i dont really joke-> i was ingame ... there where u can choose sphäroboard (im german so BAAAAAD ENGLISH sorry for that) after that blackscreen ... i think i couldnt play up the intro with my configs :hdbash: :hdbash: :hdbash: :hdbash:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.