Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok just for those who knew me already i'm UnDeR_u. Changed my username due to several problems (a friend of mine got the password). Administrators, fell free to delete old UnDer_U.
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
New User name, same old Under_U. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Well, welcome to NGEmu (again:p). reminder (again) that people are not what they appear to be; (Shiori's a guy, EfrainMAN's a guy, pretty much any female avatar pics gives away the fact that the dude's a guy) :D Guess you'll have to start the post count again.
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
hey, how would we know for sure that your chimp's not a girl, hmmm? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
The way it's popping the Viagra really makes me wonder sometimes...:D (note: leaving that open-ended for your own dirty mind to finish the thought :D)
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
perish the thought. :eyes: man, you sure got me thinkin some crazy ideas for a time there. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Man, the real reason I didn't put anything down was because I couldn't think of anything dirty...guess you proved it wrong :D...shows how different a teen is from a 'mature' adult :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,812 Posts
Nope, it just proves how different an unsoiled teen is from the rest of the world... I had no problems thinking up some nasty monkey-Viagra related-thoughts :innocent:
 

·
playing FGO
Joined
·
10,134 Posts
yup, it's always on the Discovery channel. :D they must be using some sort of special Viagra to make the chimps hump each other on camera. :D
 

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Originally posted by Gk1986
Well, welcome to NGEmu (again:p). reminder (again) that people are not what they appear to be; (Shiori's a guy, EfrainMAN's a guy, pretty much any female avatar pics gives away the fact that the dude's a guy).
Hey, stop spreading that around 'bout me :heh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,716 Posts
Originally posted by Asfaloth
Nope, it just proves how different an unsoiled teen is from the rest of the world... I had no problems thinking up some nasty monkey-Viagra related-thoughts :innocent:
Well, that's just because you're such a gutterhead (j/k no offense :D)
 

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
Joined
·
2,412 Posts
Originally posted by Xyeon
What u´r a guy???? know YOU really tricked me!! j/k :p
Heh, heh If I can trick him I can trick . . . waitaminit . . . that was Under_U . . . D-OH! :D :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
362 Posts
Originally posted by Xyeon



Hey, what do ya mean by that??? :confused:
he mean, u stiil the same....(pain in the ass)just kidding...

:D he is my bro...hey bro u can say "XAU AO TELEMOVEL"l ......:D" u wiil never see it again...lol

:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by EfrainMan
Heh, heh If I can trick him I can trick . . . waitaminit . . . that was Under_U . . . D-OH! :D :p
Man!!! Sorry i mean Girl!!! what do ya mean by that!!!!!
 

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
Joined
·
5,568 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982
Hmm shiori change user name..........
how???
I see no any option to change it.
he posted a request, and i think Bgnome granted it:cool:
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top