Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I just download Syphon Filter 2 & 3 but they don't want to run!!! :mad: its driving me crazy!. They came in .mds .mdf files, so first I tried to convert them to .bin .cue with UltraIso, like i did with my other games, and no luck!!!, then I tried using Daemon tools, loading the .mds file and no luck either!!! :mad:
Here my pc specs:
AMD Athlon 3200
512 RAM
ATI 9600
80 gb hard drive (38 gb free)

Epsxe:

Petes Open GL 1.76
Eternal SPU 1.41
Internal EPSXE Iso Image 1.5.2
Bios 1001
Epsxe internal pad

I have already running GT2, Tekken 3, Spyro, Metal Gear Solid and Tony Hawk 3, and I really dont understand why this game don't want to run. Please please help me!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Piracy is not supported here. Read this link: [rules]The Rules[/rules]

Had you read the Troubleshooting FAQ, which is a sticky at the top of this forum, you would also have known it from there.

Go buy a new copy at Walmart or Target ($15 USD and my local Target has several on the shelf), make sure it works in your PS1 or PS2, then try it in emulation and come back here if you still need help.

Apart from the ethical issues involved, many pirated ISOs are full of bad data and won't work.

Dan

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dbhankins said:
Piracy is not supported here. Read this link: [rules]The Rules[/rules]

Had you read the Troubleshooting FAQ, which is a sticky at the top of this forum, you would also have known it from there.

Go buy a new copy at Walmart or Target ($15 USD and my local Target has several on the shelf), make sure it works in your PS1 or PS2, then try it in emulation and come back here if you still need help.

Apart from the ethical issues involved, many pirated ISOs are full of bad data and won't work.

Dan
Sorry to all of you! it wont happen again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.